This Agreement on the processing of Personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) has been developed by the legislation of Ukraine. Our service strictly follows the law and prevents its violation by any means relating to our platform and actions taken on it. All data of violators will be immediately transferred to the appropriate regulatory authorities to prevent illegal actions on the part of users or third parties.
By joining this Agreement and transferring Personal data on the BTC2PAY Service at https://btc2pay.org (hereinafter referred to as the Service) by filling in the fields of the registration form, the User expresses his consent to the processing of Personal data to the operator of Personal data processing – JSC “BTC2PAY” (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), which owns the Service, on the following terms.
- confirms that all Personal data indicated by him on the Service, the processing of which can be carried out only with the consent of the subject of Personal data, belongs to him personally;
- confirms and acknowledges that he has carefully read the Agreement in full, the content of the text of the Agreement and the conditions for processing Personal data are clear to him;
- expresses its consent to the processing of Personal data without reservations and restrictions. The moment of acceptance of consent is marking (checking) the corresponding field in the registration form and clicking on the button to send data (“Done” when registering via e-mail or “Create an account” when registering with attaching a social network account) on the Service;
- confirms that, by giving consent, he is acting freely, of his own free will, and in his interest.
The user, accepting the terms of this Agreement, expresses his interest and gives full consent that the processing of his Personal data includes any action or set of actions performed using automation tools or without using such tools with Personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of Personal data.
The processing of Personal data is carried out to achieve the goals:
- Conclusion of the User Agreement with the User and its execution.
- Providing User interaction with the BTC2PAY systеm.
- Formation and issuance of the results of the use of the BTC2PAY systеm by the User, provision of other information at the request of the Users.
Consent is given to the processing of the following Personal data of the User specified by him in the forms on the Service or contained in files uploaded by him to the Service: last name, first name, patronymic, phone number, e-mail, and any other information related to the User.
During the processing of Personal data, the Operator has the right to carry out: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User’s personal data. The transfer of the User’s personal data to third parties is not carried out, except for persons processing personal data on behalf of the Operator and on his behalf, as well as in cases established by law.
The User’s consent to the processing of Personal data is specific, informed, and conscious.
This Agreement is recognized by the User as equivalent to the one concluded in simple written form.
The Operator has the right to amend this Agreement at any time.